In the Loop was an innovative online community for enrollment assisters jointly run by Community Catalyst and the National Health Law Program (NHeLP) from October 2012- May 2019. In the Loop provided crucial support for over 5,000 enrollment assisters who received real-time answers to enrollment questions and best practices from other assisters. Additionally, it served a vital role in the early years of HealthCare.gov identifying application and other implementation issues that were resolved by state and federal policymakers. Over the years, In the Loop supported thousands of Navigators, certified application counselors, legal aid organizations, hospitals, community health centers, and others who were engaged in enrollment. We are grateful for their participation on making In the Loop a success and we appreciate their continued partnership.
In the Loop’s resources can now be found here. A full back catalog of resources will be published in early June. As some policies change year by year, and we are not currently updating these materials, please refer to the ‘last updated’ date on each fact sheet to determine accuracy. For any questions, please contact Mara Youdelman at email@example.com.
In the Loop Fact Sheets:
- 2019 Renewals and Redeterminations (Updated August 2018)
- Advance Premium Tax Credits
- Reconciliation of Advanced Premium Tax Credits
- Catastrophic Plans
- Cost-Sharing Reductions
- Enrollment for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Spousal Abandonment
- The Individual Shared Responsibility Payment and Exemptions (November 2018)
- Grace Periods
- Marketplace & Medicaid Eligibility: What Definition of Child Applies?
- Terms to Know: Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
- MAGI: Modified Adjusted Gross Income
- MAGI: When to Count Dependent’s Social Security Income
- Medicare & the Marketplace (June 2017)
- Special Enrollment Periods
- The ACA and Tax Filing for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Married, Separated and Abandoned Spouses
- Determining Income: Monthly vs. Yearly Calculations